BTS V aka Kim teahyung million Star song! BTS V new song! bts official world army| bts latest updates



"A Million Stars"
(unreleased)

Travel with me
Don't you wanna get away
Don't you wanna run away
I can take you to anywhere
Ride with me anywhere
Four AM in the night
Sunrise is on the way
Just take a hold on me
'Cause I'm ready

And the light will guide us to a million stars
My love, just hold my hand
In the end it's you and I
And clouds that disappear
So hold on tight

And in the end I wanna show you what happiness
And show you all my colours to you
Just tell me you love me then I could give everything
And that will be the best part of me
Oh oh

Shake my hand it's a promise
Will the heart miss when I'm not there
OK now we're gonna make it
I love you is so easy
Which is the only thing you ever wanted
I'm gonna prepare
You shout at me, baby

And in the end, I wanna show you what happiness
And show you all my colours to you
Just tell me you love me then I could give everything
And that will be the best part of me
Oh oh
 
Kim Taehyung (stage name V) teased "A Million Stars" on Instagram on December 10, 2021, sharing a minute-long video of him driving a convertible in Hawaii and singing part of the song. unreleased that he wrote.





Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post