BTS's Jin Changes The Way Korean Stars In The Military Receive Fan Mail| bts official world army

Recently, Jin of BTS enlisted in the Korean army and appeared at the training facility on the afternoon of December 13 (KST). The BTS member is the first member of the group to begin mandatory military service, and although it's been less than 48 hours since his induction ceremony, ARMYs are already praising him for his respect and support.

The introduction of international fame and what it means for his countless followers of BTS was anticipated by BIGHIT MUSIC and South Korean military officials.

Before the joining ceremony, BIGHIT MUSIC and JIN publicly asked supporters to send their support by letter instead of visiting the training facility in person. The proposal was greatly appreciated by ARMYs and praised by the Korean media. Through communication and guidance on best practices on social media, the International ARMY has been committed to fulfilling Jin's wishes and actively protecting Jin's privacy and military colleague's experience. 

Dr. Manju Antil, PhD

I am interested in writing, specifically articles and short stories. I’d like my career to revolve around writing, which I fondly call “the art of words”, for I believe in the power of words to induce change personally and globally.I would love to share information regarding psychology. contact me through my email, wellnessnetic@email.com

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post