BTS Jin Releases Astronaut Merchandise

Kim Seokjin is one of the world's most popular idols and BTS band members. He is the oldest member of BTS. A few weeks ago, Jin released his solo single "The Astronaut" in 2 PMlaboration with his Coldplay. Instead, he also performed the song with Coldplay at the Music of Spheres concert in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Astronaut is a gift from Jin to ARMY. And now, Mr. Worldwide Handsome will give ARMYs another gift in the form of merchandise.

Bighit drops teaser announcing The Astronaut merch 

퀘스트? 새로운 여행을 준비하자!
??????

Jin 'The Astronaut' Official Merch.

? 상품 공개 2022. 11. 30. 11 AM (KST)
? 판매 오픈 2022. 11. 30. 2PM (KST)
@weverseshop @BTS_jp_official#진 #Jin #TheAstronaut pic.twitter.com/IGylxhHPEb

— HYBE MERCH (@HYBE_MERCH) November 28, 2022



Dr. Manju Antil, PhD

I am interested in writing, specifically articles and short stories. I’d like my career to revolve around writing, which I fondly call “the art of words”, for I believe in the power of words to induce change personally and globally.I would love to share information regarding psychology. contact me through my email, wellnessnetic@email.com

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post