BTS: Fans of Kim Taehyung aka V demonstrate in support of earthquake victims in Turkey and Syria| bts official world army

BTS members are known to be philanthropists. Even BTS's ARMY are known for its philanthropy. Kim Taehyung's fanbase aka BTS V has actively reached out to help earthquake victims in Turkey and Syria. They donate everything they can in cash and in-kind to the earthquake victims. Natural disasters have claimed the lives of more than 22,000 people. Rescue operations are still ongoing in towns completely devastated by the earthquake. Kim Taehyung fans are known for their charitable activities. He has one of the biggest fanbases in K-Pop

Fans have donated to local relief organizations that mobilize efforts for earthquake victims in both countries. While the amount may or may not be large, any drop makes sense in the face of such a major crisis. Governments around the world have helped. India, Germany, Mexico, and other countries have sent relief teams to the effort. In the past, fans of Kim Taehyung aka V have collected huge amounts of money for birthday ads and the like. This time for a good reason. 

Dr. Manju Antil, PhD

I am interested in writing, specifically articles and short stories. I’d like my career to revolve around writing, which I fondly call “the art of words”, for I believe in the power of words to induce change personally and globally.I would love to share information regarding psychology. contact me through my email, wellnessnetic@email.com

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post