Bts V night routine|/kim teahyung sleeping routine

BTS‘s V , recently spilled all the details about his twilight routine, and many of his answers left ARMYs intrigued.

He disclosed that before bed, he anyhow has the same routine: He brushes his teeth, drinks a cold glass of water, and eats a gummy.

Then, he puts some aroma oil below his nose and is inclined to hug his pillow to sleep

He revealed it can take him 4 hours to fall asleep! However, he’s not thought about much — He’s just zoning out most of the time.

V revealed his favorite way to sleep is with a little less clothing.

I sleep topless and with a pajama bottom or else I can’t fall asleep.
Plus, he treasures having good scents like aroma oil to help him sleep, but he’s not sure if it works

He turns his late night snacks into full meals and loves to order things like bunsik (Korean fast food), fried chicken, or hwe (raw fish).

Additionally, he played a “This or That” quiz about his favorite bedtime rituals.
How do you sleep army, tell us in comments
Dr. Manju Antil, PhD

I am interested in writing, specifically articles and short stories. I’d like my career to revolve around writing, which I fondly call “the art of words”, for I believe in the power of words to induce change personally and globally.I would love to share information regarding psychology. contact me through my email, wellnessnetic@email.com

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post