The K-Pop band trends daily and yesterday Kim Namjoon gave enough reason to BTS ARMY to simp over again.

BTS and Twitter have an inseparable relationship.

The K-Pop band trends daily and yesterday Kim Namjoon gave enough reason to BTS ARMY to simp over again. 

The leader of BTS posted a couple of selfies from his night run. 

Dressed in a black sleeveless tee, Namjoon / R M flashed a smile for ARMY on his Insta stories.

 The sweaty glistening look made fans thirst over him really hard.

 The word Daddy, which is kind of synonymous with Namjoon also began trending.

 The funniest part was when Twitter recognized Namjoon as the father of the ARMY. 

Fans were left in splits. 

Kim Namjoon is recognized as President Kim, the leader of Bangtan, a global icon and so on but few expected this from Twitter. 

Namjoon treated fans to pics from the Rock Festival which he attended along with his friend, a musician who is known as Balming Tiger. 

But the pics from the night run made fans crazy.

 BTS Namjoon/ R M left a thirst trap and fans went swooning over those beefy arms and mullet hair. 

see what is trending on Twitter 
Dr. Manju Antil, PhD

I am interested in writing, specifically articles and short stories. I’d like my career to revolve around writing, which I fondly call “the art of words”, for I believe in the power of words to induce change personally and globally.I would love to share information regarding psychology. contact me through my email, wellnessnetic@email.com

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post