When Jimin and Jungkook had a big fight and had to patch things up in the rain in K-drama style! bts official world army



Bangtan Boys are like siblings that tease, argue, get furious, cheer, help, and more. So, BTS ARMY, today we'll be discussing one of Jimin and Jungkook's fights. Yes, the golden maknae and Chimchim got into a heated argument, after which the Filter crooner stormed off. In the downpour, though, the two brothers patched things up in K-drama style. Jimin and Jungkook both spoke about the incident at the BTS Festa 2020. Jimin had been reminded of the incident by Jungkook.


Following a fight with Jimin Hyung, Jungkook expressed regret. Jungkook's conversation with Baby Mochi left Baby Mochi befuddled. Bunny Boy had to remind his hyung about the upcoming battle. Jimin burst out laughing when he realised what JK had been talking about. On a rainy day, RM, BTS's leader, and others became intrigued by the fight. The storey was then told by Jimin.


According to the singer of Permission To Dance, "On a rainy day, we had a fight at the practice studio. I was furious after the battle. 'Do anything you want,' I said as I walked out of the room. I walked from the studio to our house, which was about a 20-minute walk. Then Jungkook called and said, 'Jimin, I'm so sorry,' to which I replied, 'I said don't call me!'" After hearing the dramatic storey, the members couldn't stop laughing. Jimin continued to speak. "I told him not to contact me. Isn't it about 4-5 years ago?" Jin called the narration a drama when he heard it (daily soap opera style fight). To taunt Jimin and Jungkook, he and RM started singing.

"I asked, 'Where are you?'" Jimin resumed their spectacular reunion and patch-up storey. 'I don't know,' he replied. 'Tell me where you are, and I'll come to fetch you,' I said. 'I have no idea where I am!' he exclaimed. When Jungkook said he informed Jimin he was going to hire a taxi, Jimin replied, "Yes." So I was standing in the rain, waiting for him. When Jungkook showed up. 'Jungkook!' I yelled as I hugged him tight like in Slam Dunk. That day, Jungkook sobbed a lot." Check out the video below:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post