V’s post where he mentioned his beloved family|BTS official world army| BTS latest news

V’s post where he mentioned his beloved family. J hope commented: I love you bVro

This clearly shows their intense friendship. V posted this picture to give a shout out to Jimin who underwent a surgery and he is recovering. This also means that V is thinking of his dear friend who is hospitalised and he is making efforts to get well soon.jungkook hate everything golden Fmv|jungkook hate everything golden lyricsThis type of friendship always amazed me as they always have the backs of each members in happy and hard times. This is just like the famous quotation: “A friend in need is a friend indeed”. In a way, he is consoling Jimin, as the members cannot be there in person so he is reminding Jimin that his Bangtan family is with him and V is giving our baby mochi courage to fight back the illness. Jimin wrote on his weverse that he is apologetic for making Army worry for him.
I just love their sincere and selfless friendship. Our family stole the spotlight and they looked so hot and dashing. Sometimes, I wonder why I do not have these kinds of friends in my life and then the first thoughts that come in my mind are BTS and Army. Then, I tell myself I am indeed very lucky to have them in my life and if I have them I do not need anyone else as BTS and Army are just enough for me.BTS Artist made collection by Jungkook is really Special for army, Know why That is true and I truly felt it by being part of BTS and this great and selfless fandom. They are the ones that always support each other and they always push us towards our goals. They may not be by my side personally but the soothing words that they say or convey are just incredible. I am so happy and lucky to have them in my life and it is indeed a dream comes true to me. I sincerely admire BTS and ARMY for who they are and the way they extend their hands to help each other.
 I love you BTS and ARMY
Borahae
Written by Bhavina Jugnah

Artist source mentioned below, 
V post at weverse app

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post