BTS Jimin posted on weverse app that he is recovering well now! BTS official world army| bts jimin latest news

Army, we have just received a great news, that jimin is recovering well, by jimin himself. just some time back jimin posted on weverse app, that he is recovering well now, further he mentioned these words
I'm worried, and I'm afraid

though

I think I will be able to leave the hospital soon!

I'm recovering well.

I also ate all three meals of rice

Please wait a minute

I'll recover my skills and go!
after this health update of Jimin, internet is flooded with get well soon massage. 
this is a great relief for all fandom, let's celebrate it hard army. 
just tell us, how you are going to celebrate this good news in comment section. we upload BTS related all latest updates, keep in touch army


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post