BTS: webtoon 7 fates chakho storyline, to stay alive produced by SUGA, and jungkook ost


Hello army,  in our this article we are going to explore information about famous webtoon 7 fates chakho x BTS. Just because it's released now on webtoon official Website, army can read all latest updates. Let's see what is story saying actually.
7 FATES CHAKHO By BTS Characters:-
 RM as Dogeon
 Jin as Hwan
 Yoongi as Cein
 J-Hope as Hosu
 Jimin as Haru
 V as Jooan
 Jungkook as Zeha

It is easily available on web toon and watt pad. It is an immense pleasure to read the prologue and the following episodes. The opening was amazing and now the story unfolds gradually. It consists of Beom who hunts people to quest their thirst. Because of the Beom, the city was converted into a creation ground where parts of human beings were being found. They were brutally attacked by the tigers and there was no scope for them to survive once they were attacked. Hence, a team will be made which will consist of the seven members who will have different skills and they will team up to hunt the Beoms who killed their closed ones and to maintain peace in the city.

Furthermore, the first appearance was of our angel who displayed his angelic vibes through his angelic face and his clothes. Haru is the one who guards the entrance to Inwang Mountain and he prevents the Beoms from escaping. In addition, as the story continues to reveal some important facts we get to see our dashing and mesmerizing Zeha. He is an orphan who is unaware of his parents’ death. He found himself in a hospital and he was clueless of what had actually happened and how he got hurt in his chest. He was the sole survivor of that chaos and the detective was interrogating him. Because all the 24 victims were dead. Afterwards, Zeha takes the route to the Inwang Mountain to find the answers of his questions. However, to his surprise, once he touched the rock it cracks and a person appears in front of him, he was Haru. He helps Zeha in remembering what had happened on that day.


He recollects his conversion with a man who was the so-called friend of his father. It is mentioned, “He broke the seal”. This is an important hint in the story but it is mysterious until it was revealed. It was because of his parents. His mother was a shaman who protected the gate that connects the two worlds. She had to sing to open the passageway to the Beom World. He told Zeha that he has the shaman’s blood so he can shut the gate again. Zeha had a hard time during his childhood, adulthood, and he thought that his parents had abandoned him. He held those resentments, pains, frustrations, and loneliness to himself, as he had no one to share his feelings. He did not have anyone where he could just lay his head on their shoulders and cry to express his resentments and loneliness.
 Furthermore, Hwanwoong is the chairperson of Yisal Group and he put the award of 50 million for every Beom’s head.
 

Some hunters killed the Beom that attacked Zeha and they took the Beom’s head with them so that they can get the reward. Nevertheless, we also get to see Dogeon who is very good looking and his dressing sense is just impressive. He gets his living by attaining money from dirty works perhaps theft. He shares the money he gets with his friends Kyunsoo, Gahyeon, Mincheol and one other man who is still unknown to us, as we do not know his name yet. He sees Gahyeon dying in his arms and he is frustrated and upset that he kills seven Beoms with his gun in a flash.
In episode 4: Suga and Jungkook’s Stay Alive
Here are the English lyrics;-
I do not remember at all
Where did it go wrong
Hiding my body in a small room, whispering
The darkness is my only friend
My hands that are wishing for salvation
 Am I strange?
Getting rid of the blood stained night
Someone please save me
Hide in the moonlight
Yea there’s no such thing as a miracle
Just my wishes are
Hide in the moonlight
Is it that grand?
It’s not at all, but it’s difficult
At the end of dawn when I can’t fall asleep
With my eyes open, I wonder through nightmares
I’m the one who said there’s no such thing as a miracle
But the one word that come to me like a miracle
You are my fate
I cannot explain this with words
The salvation that has rescued the tired me
Will hope be easy to explain?
The one word that had saved me
Even when many days pass, I will stay next to you (that one word)
Even if I throw away myself, I want to stay next to you
Please you stay alive
Please you stay alive.
How I reacted to this song Stay Alive?

This was another masterpiece of our talented and hard working producer Suga and our vocal and talented king Jungkook. This song is added to my list and now I am as obsessed with it as it just rents free in my mind. Wherever I am going, I am humming the song not the whole of it but the parts that still echoes in my mind. The voice of Jungkook is so soothing and that really made my day when I was reading episode 4 in the morning. The music was playing on and I was reading. It was very impressive and it feels like I was connected to the story as if I was in it. Frankly speaking, I guess many armies felt like me. That was indeed the best part as we were longing for the music and here it is. However, I am still excited as Suga made a post in weverse and he said, “Full version is better”. Therefore, I am looking forward for the full version but in the meanwhile the music gets going in my mind and I will just listen to it.
Powered by embedtwitterwidget

Written by Bhavina Jugnah


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post